Hard Water Shampoo + Squalene Conditioner
BASIC HAIRCARE COMBO - Cleansing Shampoo + Squalene Restorative Conditioner for Low to Medium Porosity Hair
Suggested for Hair Lengths - Short to Medium (Shoulder Length)
Hair Condition - Undamaged to Moderately Rough/Dry (Low to Medium Porosity)
Shipped in 100% Recyclable Eco-Tin Gift Box
Free From SLS, SLES, Parabens, & Phthalates | Safe for Coloured & Treated Hair (Keratin, Cysteine, Straightening, Smoothening) |
100% Vegan | Cruelty-Free | Salon Professional Formula
- Custom Combo Suited for Low Damage, Untreated hair - Basic haircare combo for cleaner, smoother, healthier hair. Focussed on cleansing hair effectively and improving hair fiber structure. Best suited for untreated, slightly damaged or moderately dry, rough hair.
- Voluminous, Clean Feeling Hair - The hard water shampoo helps clean hair and scalp of mineral ions like Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Copper for lighter, healthier feeling hair.
- Cleaner, Healthier Scalp - Removing excess mineral ions reduces clogging up of pores that lead to hair thinning, hair breakage, and consequent hairfall in hard water or iron containing water areas.
Damaged, treated hair have high porosity due to raised hair cuticles.
- Squalene conditoner reduces hair porosity - Squalene is a natural lipid found in the skin that is reponsible for skin elasticiy. Application on hair allows hair cuticles to relax and reduces roughness and damage without heavy silcone based deposits
- Lightweight, natural conditioning - Natural lipids based conditioning vs regular insoluble silicones used in deep conditioning products like hair spa, hair mask. No stickiness or heaviness.
- This combination is focused on reducing damage and repairing hair integrity with natural oil based conditioning. Helps reduce hairfall due to metal ions in hard water and product deposits while repairing hair health.
- CERTIFIED SAFE - Each product undergoes excessive testing and compatibility studies under the guidance of Dermatologists. Safe for Sensitive Skin.
HOW TO USE -
For best results, follow use instructions on the individual products.
SALON STYLIST TIPS -
A. Suggested frequency of shampoo for individuals is once every 2-3 days. This is best decided based on your areas' weather, dust, and physical activity levels.
B. Leave in the squalene restorative conditioner system in the hair for a few minutes to achieve best results. Natural oils need some time for absorption. Use a hot-towel (a towel dipped in warm water) and cover your hair with it for a 3-5 minutes to allow better to enhance results.
Always rinse-out conditioner with cool or room-temperature water.
C. Avoid blow drying hair without the liquid serum. The liquid serum helps seal in the moisture and can prevent excessive dryness and heat damage.SALON STYLIST NOTE -
Hair mask / hair spa / hair conditioner / liquid serum should be avoided on scalp.
High porosity can happen due to chemical treatments, coloring, harsh products, incorrect care, heat damage or long term product/ metal ion deposits.