Professional Haircare System
Professional Salon System designed to clean hair effectively, reduce porosity and increase hair elasticity and integrity.
Suggested for Hair Lengths - Medium to Long
Hair Condition - Slightly Damaged to Damaged. Rough, Dry (Low to High Porosity), Chemically treated or colored.
Compatible with Keratin, Color, Straightening, Smoothening, Cysteine, Botox
Shipped in 100% Recyclable Eco-Tin Gift Box
Free From SLS, SLES, Parabens, & Phthalates | Safe for Coloured & Treated Hair (Keratin, Cysteine, Straightening, Smoothening) |
100% Vegan | Cruelty-Free | Salon Professional Formula
- Used by Salon Professionals - Complete haircare set. Best for damaged, dry, porous hair. Designed to provide salon professional results for hair damaged due to color, chemical treatments (straightening, smoothening, cysteine, keratin, botox), heat damage, or environmental factors like hard water or high iron content.
- Voluminous, Clean Feeling Hair - The hard water shampoo helps clean hair and scalp of mineral ions like Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Copper for lighter, healthier-feeling hair.
- Cleaner, Healthier Scalp - Removing excess mineral ions reduces clogging up of pores that lead to hair thinning, hair breakage, and consequent hairfall in hard water or iron containing water areas.
Damaged, treated hair have high porosity due to raised hair cuticles.
- Squalene conditioner reduces hair porosity - Squalene is a natural lipid found in the skin that is responsible for skin elasticity. Application on hair allows hair cuticles to relax and reduces roughness and damage without heavy silicone based deposits
- Lightweight, natural conditioning - Natural lipids based conditioning vs regular insoluble silicones used in deep conditioning products like hair spa, hair mask. No stickiness or heaviness.
- Moisture retention without stickiness - A small quantity of serum (half pump) allows improvement of lipid barrier without weighing hair down. No stickiness or heaviness.
- Experience the full salon care ritual. System provides gentle cleaning, damage repair, and moisture retention for all hair types. Improved hair elasticity with natural oil-based conditioning helps enhance hair fiber integrity. Helps reduce hair fall due to metal ions in hard water and product deposits while repairing hair health. Reduces hair breakage due to reduced friction in hair-hair interaction.
- CERTIFIED SAFE - Each product undergoes excessive testing and compatibility studies under the guidance of Dermatologists. Safe for Sensitive Skin.
HOW TO USE -
For best results, follow use instructions on the individual products.
SALON STYLIST TIPS -
A. Suggested frequency of shampoo for individuals is once every 2-3 days. This is best decided based on your areas' weather, dust, and physical activity levels.
B. Leave in the squalene restorative conditioner system in the hair for a few minutes to achieve the best results. Natural oils need some time for absorption. Use a hot-towel (a towel dipped in warm water) and cover your hair with it for 3-5 minutes to allow better to enhance results.
C. Apply liquid serum in a quantity appropriate for hair length. Natural Oil-based serum requires a small quantity of product for ideal results.
Medium to long hair length will require 1 to 1.5 pumps of liquid serum as per volume.
C. Avoid blow-drying hair without the liquid serum. The liquid serum helps seal in the moisture and can prevent excessive dryness and heat damage.
Always rinse-out conditioner with cool or room-temperature water.
C. Avoid blow-drying hair without the liquid serum. The liquid serum helps seal in the moisture and can prevent excessive dryness and heat damage.SALON STYLIST NOTE -
Hair mask / hair spa / hair conditioner / liquid serum should be avoided on scalp.