GEL Sanitizer - 5L (80% Alcohol)
Preferred for hand sanitization over liquid sanitizer in most countries.
WHO Recommended Formulation | Medical Grade | Hypoallergenic | US-FDA Registered, TGA (Australia) & Health Canada Compliant
Uses 96% Ethyl Alcohol IP 80% v/v as per WHO
Non-sticky | NO Residue | US-FDA Registered
Preferred by Allergic, Sensitive Skin, or Pregnant Individuals | No Color, Dyes | No Perfume, Fragrance, Essential oils
- Hypoallergenic formula with NO stickiness & NO residue. Non-drying and non-siccative. Best suited for hand sanitization.
- NO Fragrance. NO Perfume. NO Color. Preferred for users with allergies, sensitive skin and/or pregnancy.
- Fast 20sec sanitization. Please use adequate quantity for effective hand-antisepsis.
- High Quality, Minimally Designed Packaging. Sturdy, double-sealed Jerry Can Container.
- Kills 99.9% germs within 20 sec
BEST SIZE FOR BULK STORAGE, REFILL, & HIGH VOLUME USE
Rub an adequate quantity (2ml - 4.5ml) between your palms, fingertips, between the fingers, and the back of the hands. Rub till the sanitizer dries completely.
NOTE : Adequate quantity needs 20 sec to dry out for effective hand antisepsis (sanitization).
SAFETY NOTE -
Stay away from naked flame, heat sources. Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Alcohol is flammable and evaporates easily.
QUALITY WARNING -
All products contain correct measure of product as per BIS standards. Alcohol levels and purity are tested for EACH BATCH with an independent, government approved laboratory.