1 Litre – Pro Pack – Advanced Professional Care formulation designed to work in challenging water environments like hard water. No SLS, SLES, Parabens, Phthalates.
iluvia Professional – Hard Water Shampoo gently and effectively removes mineral deposits from hair and scalp. Positively charged metal ions bind to the hair and scalp creating harmful deposits. Deposits can also be created through the frequent use of conditioning or styling products like conditioners, wax, gels, hair sprays, etc. Such deposits can alter the structure of the hair fiber leaving hair feeling dry, frizzy, and unmanageable. Deposits can be a leading cause of hair issues like dandruff, dullness, and consequent hair fall and hair loss. Minerals deposited in hair can also reduce the effectiveness of treatments like smoothening, straightening, keratin, hair highlights, or hair colors. iluvia contains advanced cleansing agents that bind to the mineral deposits and wash them off leaving hair feeling cleaner, fuller, and more manageable.
New age water soluble conditioning agents ensure your hair feels soft and supple without leaving harmful deposits. Discover the iluvia difference and combat the damaging effects of hard water. Technology developed, formulated and manufactured in India under license from Renaura Osaühing, Estonia.• Free from SLS, SLES, Parabens, and Phthalates. It contains Ecocert certified ingredients. Tested with Dermatologists. Safe for sensitive skin.
• Helps reduce hair fall and recurrence of dandruff/flaking generally experienced in areas with hard water. Pair with iluvia Squalene Restorative System for best results.
• Helps remove mineral deposits from hair and scalp leaving hair feeling softer, fuller, and manageable.
• Prevents mineral or product buildup from creating problems like dryness, dandruff, and frizziness.
• pH Balanced. It helps maintain the skin’s protective acid mantle. Salon professional formulation with high-performance results.
• Best remedy for Hard Water damage and consequent hairfall.
Directions for use:
Thoroughly emulsify half the quantity of your regular shampoo in water before applying.