iluvia Squalene Restorative Conditioner System
Bio-Oil Emulsion, Low-Deposit, Natural Conditioner
Squalene is naturally made in the human body!
Free From SLS, SLES, Parabens, & Phthalates | Safe for Coloured & Treated Hair (Keratin, Cysteine, Straightening, Smoothening) |
100% Vegan | Cruelty-Free | Salon Professional Formula
- OLIVE SQUALENE OIL IMPROVES ELASTICITY - Squalene is a naturally occuring lipid in the human body, made by the liver, & responsible for skin softness and suppleness. Helps repair damaged hair by improving hair elasticity.
- MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL SMOOTHENS HAIR - Argan Oil is a natural emollient, softening hair and helping retain moisture and improve hair texture. This helps reduce hair from breaking due to friction or rubbing.
- BIOCOMPATIBLE, NATURAL FORMULA - Highly biocompatible ingredients allow the product to work from the core, repairing and smoothening hair versus regular conditioner or mask that simply coats hair with silicones.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CONDITIONING - Anti-static properties reduce flyaway strands during heat or drying treatments. Lightweight conditioning is best suited for low to normal volume of hair.
- CERTIFIED SAFE - Tested with Dermatologists. Safe for Sensitive Skin.
HOW TO USE -
For best results, section your hair before emulsifying product onto each part. Allow the product to sit-in for atleast 2-3 minutes before using a detangling comb gently to remove knots.
REAPPLY product to heat, color, chemically damaged parts, & split ends for better detangling.
SALON STYLIST TIPS -
Use a hot-towel (a towel dipped in warm water) and cover your hair with it for a 3-5 minutes to allow better adsorption on hair & enhance results.
Always rinse-out conditioner with cool or room-temperature water.
SALON STYLIST NOTE -
Hair mask / hair spa / hair conditioner should be avoided on scalp.